Animation Production: 60 minutes
To continue animation production focusing on zooming in and zooming out.
Tasks for Facilitator:
- Review the animation training video.
- Set up the computer with the pre-loaded software.
- Arrange to have the scanner or camera at the program site.
- Make copies of Attachment P "Special Effects" and distribute to the children.
- Review with the children Attachment P "Special Effects," which includes information on speed lines, morphing, zooming, fades.
Materials & Equipment Needed:
- Paper cups for exercise
- Existing artwork and materials
- Photocopies of Attachment P "Special Effects"
- Scrap paper, pencils and ink pens
- Peg bars, laminated field guides, animation paper, colored pencils.
- Computer with preloaded software, scanner or camera set up
- Discuss special effects, speed lines, morphing, zooming, fades.
- Continue animation production.
- Use technology to run animation pencil tests.