|Home > Children's Program > Facilitator's Guide > Section 5 - Animation > Activity2
Animation Timing: 2 - 60 minute sessions
To finalize the "timing-out" of all the story ideas and complete the Exposure Sheet for each story.
Tasks for Facilitator:
- Review the animation training video on timing out your film and the Exposure Sheet.
- Make copies of Attachment C and distribute to the children.
- Review Attachment C "Timing Out Your Film" with the children. Put the example, "Billy and the Bullies Individual Scene Description" on the board or on chart paper.
- Assist the children in breaking down their story ideas on the Attachment D "Exposure Sheet."
- Photocopies of Attachment C "Timing Out Your Film" and Attachment D "Exposure Sheet Information" (one for each team)
- Copies of the Exposure Sheet (one for each team)
- Scrap paper and pencils
- Set of keys
- Discuss the concept of "How many drawings per second?"
- "Time out" their animation.
- Edit and break their story into sequences.
- Complete the Exposure Sheet.
Healthy Children Healthy Futures