Animation Production: 60 minute sessions
To continue animation production.
Tasks for Facilitator:
- Review the introductory material on the Animation Software at the beginning of Section 5 Creating Media-Animation
- Review the animation training video.
- Set up the computer with the pre-loaded software.
- Arrange to have the scanner or camera at the program site.
- Make copies of Attachments L "Inbetweens and Backgrounds and Foregrounds" and distribute.
- Review with children Attachment L "Inbetweens and Backgrounds and Foregrounds."
- Review the technology used to run animation pencil tests with the children.
Materials & Equipment Needed:
- Existing artwork and materials
- Photocopies of Attachment L "Inbetweens and Backgrounds and Foregrounds"
- Scrap paper, pencils, and ink pens
- Peg bars, laminated field guides, animation paper, colored pencils
- Computer with preloaded software, scanner or camera set up
- Discuss Attachment L "Inbetweens and Backgrounds and Foregrounds."
- Continue animation production.