Purpose: To continue animation production.
Tasks for Facilitator:
• Review the animation training video.
• Set up the computer with the pre-loaded
• Arrange to have the scanner or camera at
the program site.
• Review with the children key concepts
from Attachment M “Tracebacks and
Motion Guides” and Attachment N “Cycles and Walk Cycles.”
Materials & Equipment Needed:
• Existing artwork and materials
• Attachments M “Tracebacks and Motion
Guides” and Attachment N “Cycles and
• Scrap paper, pencils and ink pens
• Peg bars, laminated field guides,
animation paper, colored pencils
• Animation capture set-up for software use
• Computer with preloaded software,
scanner or camera set up
• Continue animation production.
• Use technology to run animation pencil tests.