• Review the brochure and this script to make sure you feel comfortable
with the material.
• Copy any additional educational materials you choose to share.
• Purchase and/or organize any “Fun Things” to do or demonstration
teaching materials you will use.
• Ask participants to bring empty boxes or bags with Nutrition Facts labels
from foods they usually eat.
• Bring several of your own empty boxes or bags with Nutrition Facts labels.
At the start of the Presentation
• Explain why you believe this is an important
• Distribute the Understand Food Labels brochures.